Is the print quality of your offset printing machine affecting your business?
IPM offers ideal Solutions
IPM has successfully Plasma coated and repaired cylinders, rollers, shafts, grippers
and pads for a vast range of offset printing machines including:
- Microprocessor controlled Plasma coating on Plate, Blanket, Impression and Drum Cylinders. Repair/ replacement of cylinder bearers.
- Microprocessor controlled coating on Rider rollers, Scoring rollers, Damping rollers, Docket rollers, Ink Duct rollers and Fountain rollers.
Diamond coating on Grippers, Pads, Chase Patti's, Slats and Nipping rollers.
- Coating of shafts, Bearing seats and Housings of cylinders and rollers.
- Repair and Coating of Swing shaft, Gripper shaft, Main shaft etc.
- New grippers and pads duly Plasma coated.
- After coating the surface of the components becomes very hard, dense and highly
corrosion and wear resistant. This gives them a long trouble free life.
- Accurate size within close tolerance, thereby securing a consistently high quality of
- Ultra-Hard and Matt Coatings from IPM ensure Perfect, Uniform and Long Lasting Grip
- Specialized coating for cylinders to ensure sharp dot printing and even ink transfer.